Friday 19 August 2011

So scratch that last post haha. My room mate Heather moved in today, she seems nice. Her dad helped her move in and the first thing they did was move the room around. So here is how the room looks now

My bed is on the left


She brought a microwave, a tv and a fridge will be arriving at some point. It just cracks me up how she brought so much stuff. I said to her my side looks like the person is homeless compared to her haha. Here are some more pics now she has unpacked a bit of her stuff. She is out shopping with her dad at the moment. She said her brother goes to Indiana University which means they are rivals lol.



I haven't really eaten a proper meal yet, i bought a loaf of bread and have basically been eating that, apples and cereal bars. I'm not allowed access to kitchen until i have my "safety training" on sunday night! Ridiculous! 

xxx

2 comments:

geo said...

The room looked nicer before it moved around but I guess u both have better access to the wardrobe. When do u get kitchen training? Xx

Cat said...

I prefer it this way i just wish my bed wasn't by the door. I get kitchen training on sunday! x

Post a Comment