Sunday 14 August 2011

Leaving Brighton

This is in completely the wrong order as i left Brighton about 2 weeks ago but i thought i would post my Ewhurst farewells on here. It was sad times leaving Brighton :( my room is all empty and bare for Caterina to move into for the four months i am away! I miss our house already!

 



Empty room!

I am obvi going to miss the housemates Carolineeeeee, Ella ella eh eh eh and Watermelondrea! It was a very civilised departure to begin with...
Ella and I
Me and Laurence


Until SOMEONE got a tad emotional and was BEGGING me to stay cos i'm obviously the best housemate ever! Or maybe because i'm the only person that would actually sing Ashlee Simpson lyrics with you (all my girls stand in a circle and clap your hands this is for you!) haha.
.


Sadly Carolineeee wasn't there on my last day because she was too busy listening to One Directions new song, but i'm pretty sure this would have been the scene that greeted me when i said goodbye...

Devastated Carol
Can't believe i won't see you/our house until 2012 :(

"Let's get fizzy with it" - Jon, 2010

xxx

1 comments:

Watermelondrea said...

ahahaha!
p.s. have a fabuuloousssss time in america!
looking forward to our skype sessions!
Watermelondrea x

Post a Comment